Thursday, 25 April 2013

Leather it on.


L-R: H&M plaid shirt, Bassike Striped shirt, Bassike denim jacket, Millie Loves Min tee, One Teaspoon shorts, Rust Online cow hide bag, Golden Goose sneakers, Dannijo cuffs, Asos sun glasses, Jeffery Campbell boots, Asos leather shorts, Ksubi knit jumper.

Model + Chloe Sevigney rocking leather shorts.

Who doesn't love a bit of leather let it be faux or real wether it be for price or animal rights. It's the sexiest fabric out in my books! I love leather pants, skirts and jackets, but for the start of winter when its perfect to mix shorts with knits and not freeze your tits off! why not opt for leather layer it up with some stripes and plaid, add some sneakers or some killer boots what ever tickles your fancy! here's some of my favourite pieces to mix with leather shorts for a unique look that's not bang on trend!
Sidenote: still dreaming on owning a pair of golden gooses! it will happen one day! (fingers crossed)

Do you own any leather?

4 comments:

  1. i love leather pieces!
    i have a faux leather jacket and pants
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't own leather? It's like a staple item to have in your closet, like a pair of jeans or a cotton tee. I'm wearing some real tight leather pants in my recent blog post, but unfortunately, they give me a severe camel toe and it's wholly visible to the world.

    But yeah, I love leather and you didn't really need to know about my camel toe.

    p.s. following you on bloglovin now. Hope I get a follow back :)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing worse than a camel toe! I feal paranoid everytime I wear pants where this could happen haha!

      Following you back on bloglovin' x

      Delete
  3. love leather shorts. theyre featured in one of my posts

    GIRL IN FOUR

    xo

    ReplyDelete