So I went to Ikea the other day aka my favourite place in the world, I mean there are so many amazing and I really mean AMAZING! furniture stores out there and amazing pieces but when your on a 23yr olds budget Ikea is THE place! I decided I needed a new rug and this is it! its so much fun and totally makes for a great background for photos! Ikea flatpacks and the general trip to Ikea can be quiet testing on some people's relationships, I went with my mother once we left almost not speaking basically! but most other times I/we have survived! Here's the rug, and my favourite things this week.
| Zara Blazer |
| Gifted Items |
![]() |
| I decided it was time to colour co-ordinate! |
![]() |
| who doesnt love some tassel action!? |
![]() |
| mink pink skirt, Tilly Rose booties |
![]() |
| oh the excitement! |
![]() |
| Dr Suess Print |
![]() |
| just layin' it out |






No comments:
Post a Comment